DevOps as a Service
Businesses turn to DevOps solutions and services to boost software performance by getting the most out of their development and operations. SaM Solutions ensures high availability and reliability of software by providing DevOps as a service. Outsource DevOps services from SaM Solutions and benefit from the integration of your teams.
Our DevOps Competencies
- DevOps consulting. We assess customers’ existing infrastructure and delivery pipeline and create a roadmap on how to automate deployment for a specific project.
- Deployment automation. We integrate customers’ departments that are involved in software development but are still siloed to achieve delivery automation and eliminate lapses and down times underway.
- Deployment management. We introduce customers’ infrastructure as a code for convenient management and high-velocity rollback deliveries.
In our work, we adhere to cloud DevOps as a service based on AWS. It provides 24/7 infrastructure availability and pliability to enhance agile software deployment.
The Advantages of Implementing DevOps Development Services
- Continuous delivery for better time-to-market
- Continuous integration to improve release time and quality
- Quicker issue fixing to immediately respond to the customers’ needs
- Scalable infrastructure to manage complex systems at minimum risks
- Enhanced team collaboration to improve product quality and execution time
- Compliance with the IT landscape requirements to enhance deployment safety and infrastructure security
- Reduced production costs to alleviate the financial burden both for large businesses and startupss
Together with our outsourced DevOps programmers, you can stay ahead of the army of companies that still make deployments and changes manually. SaM Solutions’ DevOps specialists use a stack of advanced tools for ongoing integration, delivery, monitoring, logging, and providing infrastructure as a code.
Technologies and Tools
- Continuous Integration and Delivery: Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo
- Containers: Docker
- Automation: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant
- Clouds: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry
- Log Management/Analysis: ELK / Grafana
- Cluster Managers: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Monitoring: New Relic, Application Insights, Keymetrics
Not only do DevOps practices facilitate and accelerate the solution development process, but their core value is that they ensure users’ successful round-the-clock access to applications. So, automate your software deployment with SaM Solutions’ experts to win your customers’ loyalty.